1.0.3 (Aug. 4, 2021)
- Add: Option to save search phrases globally and per log file.
- Add: Remembers the 20 most recent search phrases.
- Add: Copy/paste colors between groups.
- Add: Scroll to bottom option in search results grid.
- Add: Release note accessible from Updates dialog
- Fix: Much better response for type-ahead searching.
- Fix: Ctrl-C now works in search text entry field.
- Fix: Splash screen can now be disabled for paid versions.
- Fix: Made license registration more recilient to hardware changes.
- Fix: Diverse GUI tweaks and updates.
- Fix: Evaluation licenses now works. Sorry folkes…
1.0.2 (Sep. 5, 2020)
- Fix: For some users Goldilogs didn’t ‘remember’ the license.
- Fix: All logs now goes idle while window is minimized (saves CPU and IO).
1.0.1 (Sep. 4, 2019)
- Fix: Type-ahead searching on large files locked keyboard input.
1.0.0 (Jan. 29, 2019)
- Finally the release of version 1.0.0. Feature complete and stable.
- Lots’a bugfixes.
- Some GUI enhancements and fixes.
0.9.15 (May 5, 2018)
- Fix: Better error handling when polling service while service is restarting.
- Fix: Changed default encoding from UTF-8 to UTF-7
- Fix: Saves backup when saving config files (to better recover in case of corrupted config files)
- New: Rewrote entire grouping and Drag and Drop mechanism (Groups are now created and deleted explicitly)
0.9.14 (Feb. 26, 2018)
- Fix: Crashes when starting on empty config files.
- New: Support for Windows Services Management:
- Configure one Windows Service per log file (i.e. the service that generates the log file).
- Service can be local or on a remote server (user must have admin credentials on local/remote server).
- Start/stop service via the Log’s Context Menu
- New: Small Settings window for a log file.
- New: Added a little styling to Grid Splitters 🙂
- New: Configurable default and per log encoding (NOTE: Experimental for now).
0.9.13 (Jan. 29, 2018)
- Fix: Searching crashes (when clearing search results).
0.9.12 (Jan. 28, 2018)
- Fix: Vertical scrollbar acting wierd.
- Fix: Search result grid flickering when selecting search result line.
- Fix: Clicking filter tail results sometimes locates the wrong line in the log.
- Fix: Filter tail continues active after selecting another log.
- New: Added zoom (use CTRL+Scroll Wheel or +, – and 0).
0.9.11 (Jan. 23, 2018)
- Fix: Crashes if a log references a highlighting scheme, that no longer exist.
- Fix: Crashes when using scroll wheel with no log selected.
0.9.10 (Jan. 22, 2018)
- Fix: Crashes if log contains empty lines.
- New: Better logging in case of crash 🙂
0.9.9 (Jan. 21, 2018)
- New: Optimized speed – especially for files with long lines.
- New: Rewrote Highlighting event model.
- New: Multiple free-text search (separate with +).
- Fix: Search panel height not read correctly from config.
- Working towards first feature complete and stable release.