The following terms (“Software Terms”) apply to any software (including any updates or upgrades to the software) and any related documentation and content (the “Software”) we make available to through the dancode software website (the “Website”).
- Use of the Software. You may use the Software solely as permitted by these Conditions of Use. You may not incorporate any portion of the Software into other programs or compile any portion of it in combination with other programs, or otherwise copy (except to exercise rights granted in this section), modify, create derivative works of, distribute, assign any rights to, or license the Software in whole or in part. All software downloadable from the Website is, unless otherwise stated, the property of dancode software and is protected by United States and international copyright laws.
- No Reverse Engineering. You may not reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble, tamper with, or bypass any security associated with the Software, whether in whole or in part.
- Updates. We may offer automatic or manual updates to the Software at any time and without notice to you.
- Government End Users. If you are a U.S. Government end user, we are licensing the Software to you as a “Commercial Item” as that term is defined in the U.S. Code of Federal Regulations (see 48 C.F.R. § 2.101), and the rights we grant you to the Software are the same as the rights we grant to all others under these Conditions of Use.
- Conflicts. In the event of any conflict between these Conditions of Use and any other third-party terms applicable to any portion of the Software, such as open-source license terms, such other terms will control as to that portion of the Software and to the extent of the conflict.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
ALL SOFTWARE, INFORMATION AND CONTENT, INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE DANCODE SOFTWARE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED BY DANCODE SOFTWARE ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. DANCODE SOFTWARE MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE SOFTWARE, INFORMATION OR CONTENT INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE DANCODE SOFTWARE WEBSITE, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SOFTWARE, INFORMATION AND CONTENT IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, DANCODE SOFTWARE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. DANCODE SOFTWARE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SOFTWARE, INFORMATION OR CONTENT INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE DANCODE SOFTWARE WEBSITE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, DANCODE SOFTWARE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF ANY SOFTWARE, INFORMATION OR CONTENT, INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE DANCODE SOFTWARE WEBSITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING.